A STRATEGIC MARKETING PARTNER
Ally Marketing offers strategic marketing services designed for helping small- and medium-sized businesses. We develop custom and comprehensive marketing strategies that support short- or long-term organizational goals. These goals may include increased awareness, sales, donations and even student enrollment (for colleges & universities). There’s no such thing as a cookie-cutter marketing plan because every business operates under unique circumstances.
We consider all the variables that factor into your marketing strategy, including
- revenue goals
- awareness/reputational goals
- enrollment goals (for colleges and universities)
- target audiences (changes in consumer shopping habits, media consumption habits, etc.)
- brand position and messaging
- competitors (strengths and weaknesses)
- timeline/sales cycle
- marketing budget
- staffing resources to support marketing
- prior successes and missteps with various marketing tactics
Our strategic marketing services especially focus on your bottom line. That’s why we excel in performance modeling, which helps ensure that your promotional efforts are on track to meet your business objectives by a specific date. A performance model is a framework for estimating or projecting the level of activity needed at various stages of your marketing/sales funnel, so you can pace your campaign in real-time.
Performance models establish milestones (aka key performance indicators) to which your marketing and sales teams hold themselves accountable as the campaign progresses.